EUGENE, Ore. – A woman who is a person of interest in a stolen-vehicle crash that involved a baby was arrested Thursday.
Faith Rhoads, 18, faces charges of criminal mischief, unauthorized use of a vehicle and meth possession.
Police told KEZI 9 News the street crimes unit arrested Rhoads on a warrant Thursday night.
Police had been searching for Rhoads since identifying her as a person of interest on Aug. 19.
Eugene Police detectives investigating the case of the stolen-vehicle crash that involved a baby are interviewing Rhoads.
- Arrest made after car stolen with baby inside
- Woman who stole car with baby inside gets prison
- Roseburg man arrested after stolen car recovered
- Car catches fire inside Springfield garage
- Stolen car leads to police pursuit, manhunt
- Prosecutors: Baby left in woods was stolen from grandmother
- Baby not seriously injured in stolen-vehicle crash
- Witnesses speak out after baby involved in stolen-vehicle crash
- Two people arrested after stolen vehicle found
- Arrest made in Springfield hoax bomb case