EUGENE, Ore. -- Building the streets is the easy part. The trick is naming them.
That's a challenge Eugene is facing in the near future. Once the city completes its new Riverfront Park, three new streets will need christening -- and planners are open to suggestions.
To be considered, your suggestion has to follow published guidelines and fall into one of three categories: Community/Culture; Ecology/River; or Industry/Energy.
And you can't submit a current street name.
To make a suggestion, click here.
Let us know what street names you like in the comments below.
- Eugene wants suggestions for new street names
- Voting for Eugene riverfront street names begins Sunday
- Skinner named Eugene's police chief
- Eugene Police promote safety at Sunday Streets
- Eugene Police Department unveils Street Crimes Unit
- Sunday Streets comes back to Eugene
- Eugene could change height restrictions for 5th Street Market
- Homeless camp on Chambers Street cleared out in Eugene
- Fatal crash shuts down Washington Street in Eugene
- Eugene Police's new Street Crimes Unit staying busy