EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police arrested two women after a string of robberies Monday morning.
Tara Rochelle Hass, 24, and Megan Lynn Roberts, 23 of Eugene have both been charged with second-degree robbery and two counts of third-degree robbery.
Police said two suspects robbed the Buy 2 on West 11th Avenue at 7:48 a.m. and one of those women robbed the Buy 2 on West 6th Avenue at 8:26 a.m.
In the first robbery, police said the suspects threatened the cashier, took cash and left, driving eastbound on West 11th Avenue in a 1990s green, four-door Dodge Neon.
Less than an hour later, one of the suspects reportedly robbed the second Buy 2 of cash and left the area.
Patrol units took Hass and Roberts into custody at 10:17 a.m. after a third robbery. The Stop N Shop Market on West 18th Avenue was robbed at 10:05 a.m., and a female suspect left with cash in a four-door vehicle.
The suspects had been described as white women in their early 20s. One of the women was said to be 5 feet 2 inches tall with a thin build and short blonde or brown hair. She was wearing a black shirt and had a beige soft cast on her left arm with blood on it, police said.
The driver of the getaway car had been last seen wearing a grey beanie and green sweatshirt.
If anyone has information in the case, they are asked to call 541-682-5111.
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest chain-wielding robbery suspect
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Eugene police arrest suspect in U.S. Bank robbery
- Eugene police investigate cafe robbery
- Police identify robbery suspect shot by U-Haul employee