EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police cleared homeless campers from sidewalks outside the Lane County Courthouse late Friday afternoon.
Campers were told to pack up and move along, and not for the first time. This latest move follows a months-long conflict over the Buttefly Lot downtown.
Police cleared the Butterfly Lot in fall 2018 when a camp was opened on Highway 99.
Stay with KEZI for updates.
- Eugene police clear homeless campers near Lane County Courthouse
- Lane County closes Butterfly Lot, removes homeless campers
- Eugene businesses claim homeless campers left behind tons of trash
- Corvallis church allowing homeless campers on property
- Eugene and Lane County hold joint homelessness meeting
- Eugene, Lane County receive update on homeless plan
- Lane County commissioners discuss plans for $251.9M courthouse
- Bond measure likely for new Lane County Courthouse
- PAC formed to help pass Lane County Courthouse bond