EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police arrested a suspect in the Monday afternoon robbery at U.S. Bank on Royal Avenue.
The robbery occurred at 4:37 p.m., police said. Police and the FBI identified the suspect as Eamonn Isaiah Martinez-Wenzl, 36, of Eugene.
Police contacted Wenzl near his residence Monday and arrested him. He has been charged with one count of second-degree robbery and a warrant.
The investigation is ongoing and additional charges are pending.
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest suspect in U.S. Bank robbery
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects
- Eugene police arrest chain-wielding robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for Chase Bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect