EUGENE, Ore. -- A Eugene neighborhood has been handing out a treat to families on Halloween for a decade.
Organizers at the home on Acorn Park Street said they started their Thriller show after Michael Jackson passed in 2009.
The couple that owns the house said they own an entertainment company, and recruit friends and dancers to choreograph dances every year.
Now in their 10th year, parents said they enjoy bringing their kids out and the kids love it, too.
One "Ghostbuster" trick-or-treater we talked to said, "Uh, pretty much the scary stuff. Like all the zombies and stuff."
A "Unicorn Cowgirl" trick-or-treater said, "I like the zombie part, yeah. And also, I'm going to be in the show sometime."
After each show performers go around with buckets of candy and dance while handing it out to the kids.
- Eugene neighborhood giving 'treats' for a decade
- Eugene neighborhood upset over offensive graffiti
- Suspects arrested after shooting in Eugene neighborhood
- Police investigating death in Eugene neighborhood
- Springfield police chase suspect to Eugene neighborhood
- Police swarm to Eugene neighborhood; subject arrested
- Eugene man treated for smoke inhalation after house fire
- Police investigating string of car break-ins in Eugene neighborhood
- Anonymous donor gives $100,000 to Eugene YMCA
- Eugene veteran continues to give back