EUGENE, Ore. – The Eugene Police Department said a man who was splashed by water from a garbage truck pulled a shotgun on the driver Wednesday.
The police were called to south Eugene around 11:30 a.m., where the garbage truck driver had followed Timothy Manning, 60, after the incident at a McDonalds in the 2800 block of Willamette Street.
Manning was taken into custody and charged with menacing, unlawful use of a weapon, and pointing a firearm at another.
EPD did not release the name of the garbage truck company involved to protect the identity of the driver.
- Shotgun-wielding Eugene man charged with menacing
- Eugene police arrest chain-wielding robbery suspect
- Eugene man arrested at Nite Inn on menacing charges and more
- Eugene city council candidate arrested for menacing, flashing gun
- Police: pumpkin-wielding vandals strike Grants Pass
- Menacing suspect arrested after threatening officer with knife
- Man facing new charges in Eugene shooting
- Eugene man arrested on charges of extortion
- Eugene man charged with child sexual abuse
- Arrested Marion County deputy accused of stealing shotguns