EUGENE, Ore. – Tyler James Doyle, 33, has been arrested for manslaughter in the 2012 death of a 4-month-old boy.
Eugene police said Doyle and the baby lived in the same house. The manslaughter charge filed in Lane County Circuit Court says Doyle caused the death of Kelsyn James Kamakani Oetken on Nov. 12, 2012.
Doyle was arrested Tuesday, after a nationwide search warrant was issued for his arrest. He was arraigned Wednesday and a pretrial conference in the case has been scheduled for Nov. 28.
The investigation was headed by EPD Detective Jed McGuire, with assistance from the EPD volunteer Cold Case Squad.
- Eugene man arrested in 2012 death of infant
- Eugene man acquitted in death of infant
- Springfield man charged with manslaughter in infant's death
- Eugene police arrest wanted man
- Springfield man charged with murdering infant
- Death investigation underway in Eugene
- Eugene man arrested on charges of extortion
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene
- Eugene man arrested after Walmart theft
- Man arrested after alleged assault in Eugene