NORTH BEND, Ore. -- A Eugene man was arrested in North Bend for allegedly stealing a car and using the victim's credit cards.
Officers got a tip that the Volkswagen which was stolen out of Eugene may be in the area after victim's credit cards, which were in the car at the time it was stolen, were used that morning.
An officer saw the Volkswagen and pulled the driver over near the Coca-Cola Distribution Center. The driver was identified as a Eugene man, Keith Joseph Randel.
Randel was arrested and booked on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle, identity theft, and unauthorized use of a credit card.
- Eugene man arrested in North Bend for allegedly stealing car
- Couple arrested in North Bend arson, burglary
- South Eugene, North Bend win team titles at state
- North Bend Fire does live-fire training in Eugene
- Eugene man arrested for allegedly threatening a security guard
- Man arrested after allegedly injuring 1 in Eugene stabbing
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Eugene man allegedly rear-ends detective
- Good samaritan returns North Bend woman's purse
- Five teens injured in North Bend crash