EUGENE, Ore. -- The Society of American Florists recognized Dandelions Flowers & Gifts with the Tom Butler Teleflora retail florist of the year award.
Previously, the family-owned business has been voted Eugene’s Favorite Florist.
Shirley Lyons opened Dandelion Flowers & Gifts in 1975 at the Eugene Saturday Market, and it has since grown. Lyons retired early this year, after 43 years.
It's now owned by Krystal and Zack Vincent of Eugene.
- Eugene florist wins national award
- Eugene dog awarded Diamond Collar
- Ionescu wins Wooden Award
- Cottage Grove carousel wins award
- Ionescu wins Wade, Lieberman awards
- Sewell wins Outland Trophy Award
- Eugene makes national headlines for homeless crisis
- Raevyn Rogers wins 2017 women's Bowerman Award
- City of Eugene receives 2018 Tree City USA Award