COTTAGE GROVE, Ore.— A Eugene family has been displaced due to a conflict between themselves and their contracting company, The Solutions LLC.
The original contract that was set up stated that the Lee family’s home would be finished within two weeks, as it was a mobile home that had to be moved to a different location.
Two months later and the Lee family is still displaced and forced to bounce from friend’s houses to hotels because of their unfinished home.
The Solutions LLC said that the Lee family breached the original contract and did not make the correct payments, which led the construction to a halt.
"At the end of all this there's still a two-year-old girl without a house that has had to jump from bed to bed to bed because of their unprofessionalism,” said homeowner Alan Lee.
There are no further leads on when the Lee family’s home will be finished, and for now, they say they will continue to do whatever they can to stay afloat without a home.
- Eugene family struggles with what they call a "moving nightmare"
- Garage fire displaces Eugene family
- Six Eugene apartments called unsafe after explosion
- Gov. Brown visits foster families in Eugene
- Families Belong Together rally comes to Eugene
- House fire forces Eugene family to evacuate
- Eugene Family YMCA holds school supply drive
- Family escapes mobile home fire in Eugene
- Eugene Family YMCA receives $4 million gift
- Oregon struggles to track marijuana