EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police found a suspicious device and seized substantial amounts of narcotics, cash and several firearms after searching a home Wednesday as part of an ongoing drug investigation.
Adam King Haralamos, 51, was arrested and lodged at the Lane County Jail after police served a search warrant at a home on the 500 block of West 8th Avenue at about 5:30 p.m.
While searching a specific bedroom in the home, officers and detectives located a suspicious device, and the explosive disposal unit was called in. They rendered the suspicious device safe.
When the serach continued, police located the drugs, money and firearms.
Haralamos faces several charges, including possession of meth and heroin as well as possession of a hoax destructive device.
- Man arrested after police find drugs, cash, firearms in home search
- Eugene Police find drugs, silver, gold, cash when serving search warrant
- Housekeeper finds $1,600 in fake cash at Springfield hotel
- Springfield man arrested on felony drug charges
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Police searching for missing Springfield man
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- Police tase and arrest man
- Eugene police arrest wanted man
- 8 people arrested in Sweet Home drug bust