EUGENE, Ore. -- A Eugene man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to three counts of second-degree robbery.
Police said Eamonn Isaiah Martinez-Wenzl, 36, was involved in five robberies. He will pay restitution on all the charges.
Martinez-Wenzl was arrested after a robbery at the U.S. Bank on Royal Avenue on July 16. Police identified Martinez-Wenzl as a suspect in the crime and contacted him near his residence, where they took him into custody.
- Eugene bank robber sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Man sentenced to 15 years for Eugene crime spree
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect
- Man sentenced to prison for 2011 rape
- Police search for Winston Subway robber
- Robbers steal weapons from Creswell residence
- Eugene police search for Chase Bank robbery suspect