Photo Gallery 2 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene YMCA CEO Brian Steffen camped out, sleeping on the roof of the building Tuesday night going into Wednesday morning, to celebrate the YMCA’s annual campaign’s success.
The campaign exceeded their $5,000 dollars matching gift.
The entire campaign raised more than $61,000 dollars to provide financial assistance to send kids to camp, seniors to diabetes classes, and other YMCA individuals.
Steffen told KEZI 9 News he plans to get some work done on his laptop and face time with family and friends while he camps out on the roof.
- Eugene YMCA CEO camps out on roof
- Anonymous donor gives $100,000 to Eugene YMCA
- Eugene Family YMCA holds school supply drive
- GOP walkout threatens funding for new YMCA building in Eugene
- Eugene cannabis company CEO resigns after neo-Nazi claims
- Eugene reverses decision on downtown homeless camp
- YMCA holds their annual Silent Saturday
- Alleged drunk driver crashes into Roseburg YMCA
- Thurston gym roof collapses; board declares emergency
- Arrest made after Eugene man shot while camping