EUGENE, Ore -- With the recent snowfall in the mountains, Berg's Ski & Snowboard Shop in Eugene has seen a spike in customers.
The owner, Dale Berg, said his shop was really busy over the weekend with people getting their gear ready before going to the mountains.
Berg said whenever there's snow in the valley, people get excited.
"It makes things pretty exciting, because people go 'Yes...we can really go ski, play, and have fun,'" said Berg.
He said they've been going to Hoodoo, Mt. Bachelor, Timberline and Mt. Hood Meadows.
Berg also said because of all the new snow and the forecasted cold weather, the rest of the ski season is looking great.
- Eugene ski shop sees spike in business
- Oregon sees spike in international tourism
- Douglas County sees spike in overdoses
- Ski shop owner optimistic about ski season despite dry weather
- Gunman robs Eugene vape shop
- Fire damages Eugene businesses
- Animal rescue shelters see spike in dogs around Christmas
- Eugene businesses spread holiday cheer
- Eugene barber shop frustrated over broken windows
- Eugene flower shop 'Petals it Forward'