EUGENE, Ore. --- Eugene Springfield Fire responded to Waterford Grand which is a local retirement facility, for a report of a fall.
Officials tell KEZI 9 News that a resident had fallen behind the door blocking normal access to their residence.
Crews used a ladder truck to access the third story balcony to make entry and rescue the resident.
Officials say the resident was examined and was not taken to the hospital.
They tell KEZI 9 News that nothing was damaged in the process.
- Eugene Springfield Fire rescues resident after falling
- Springfield resident turns 106
- House fire displaces Eugene residents
- Springfield residents affected by fire seek help
- Eugene Springfield Fire introduces PulsePoint app
- Eugene Springfield Fire welcomes 14 new firefighters
- Eugene Springfield fire chief resigns unexpectedly
- Eugene Springfield Fire releases annual report
- Fire protection rating improves for Eugene-Springfield Fire Department
- Eugene Springfield Fire Department gets new fire truck