Eugene, OR -- Rodeo fans gathered at the Oregon Horse Center for day one of the 28th annual Eugene Pro Rodeo.
Those in attendance were able to watch bull riding, barrel racing and roping events.
It was also Tough Enough to Wear Pink night in support of the Oregon Cancer Foundation.
Since 2015 the Eugene Pro Rodeo has raised $17,000 for local breast cancer patients with the goal set for $5,000 this year.
Those interested in donating can do so at https://www.mightycause.com/story/Uvriaf.
- Eugene Pro Rodeo begins
- Texas man aims to raise awareness for veterans at Eugene Pro Rodeo
- Eugene Pro Rodeo to hold 'Tough Enough to Wear Pink' night
- Bounds enjoys rodeo homecoming in Eugene
- Curbside composting begins in Eugene
- Springfield students enjoy bike rodeo
- Local rodeo star stuns at national competition
- Haitian Brothers Bond In Rodeo Chutes
- Oregon football holds Pro Day
- Uber to begin service in Eugene on September 6