Community members on high alert after a bomb scare at a local church in Eugene.
There was a heavy police presence at Immanuel Lutheran Church, on Crescent Avenue near Coburg Road.
It happened just after 5 on Sunday night.
Police tell us someone left a package on the property with wires in it.
The bomb squad was called in.
It turned out to only be a box with a dead animal inside.
- Eugene Bomb Scare
- Bomb threat suspect arrested after scare at Kohl’s in Springfield
- Crews give all clear after gas leak scare at Eugene elementary school
- Suspect identified in Corvallis active-shooter scare
- Bomb squad technician explains impact of bomb hoax
- The 'Aladdin' trailer has people talking and they're scared
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon
- Arrest made in Springfield hoax bomb case
- Bomb detecting police dog joins UOPD
- Bomb squad searches Junction City home