DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff's Office has been notified of a power outage in the communities of Milo and Tiller.
As a result of the power outage, some residents are also experiencing a telephone service outage. The sheriff's office said affected residents may not be able to call emergency services but may go to the Milo Fire Department which is manned by personnel.
According to Pacific Power's website, the current estimate for restoration of service is approximately 2:00 am. The cause of the outage is unknown to the sheriff's office.
Residents wishing to check the status of the outage may visit Pacific Power's website.
- Calling emergency services maybe affected in Milo/Tiller due to power outage
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Slash burns planned near Tiller
- Thousands in Oregon affected by power outages overnight
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Massive CenturyLink outage affects customers nationwide
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- Power outages reported across Western Oregon