BANDON, Ore. (AP) -- A magnitude 5.3 earthquake was recorded about 150 miles off the Oregon coast.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake at 8 a.m. Wednesday was about 152 miles west-northwest of Bandon. It had a depth of more than 8.5 miles.
Authorities say the temblor was likely too far offshore for it to be felt on land.
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Earthquake strikes off Reedsport coast
- Small earthquake hits Pacific Ocean off coast of Oregon
- Earthquakes off Oregon Coast no cause for alarm, experts say
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake 260 miles off Oregon coast
- Tsunami watch canceled for Oregon coast after 7.9 earthquake near Alaska
- Crab harvesting closure extended on Oregon coast