EUGENE, Ore. -- Police responded to reports of a crash on Interstate 5 near I-105 Friday. The crash slowed traffic in the southbound direction for around an hour as crews worked to clear the area.
A pickup truck with damage to the front end could be seen as it was towed away near exit 194.
Oregon State Police were on scene investigating. KEZI 9 News has reached out to OSP to learn what what happened and if anyone was injured.
- Early morning crash slows I-5 traffic in Eugene
- Six-car crash snarls traffic on I-5 north of Eugene
- Truck crash slows traffic near Ferry Street Bridge
- Early morning fire destroys Eugene home
- Early morning fire destroys home in Eugene
- Deer cause four-vehicle crash on I-5 southbound near Eugene
- Southbound I-5 reopens after crash near Woodburn
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down I-5
- I-5 reopens after crash south of Roseburg
- Northbound I-5 closed near Wilsonville after crash