EUGENE, Ore. -- Grabbing a latte or smoothie on Friday at any Dutch Bros kiosk will help local children's organizations.
Dutch Bros will donate $1 for every drink sold as part of their annual "Buck for Kids" day. In the Eugene Springfield area, they'll be donating the money raised to the School Garden Project of Lane County. They help introduce students to the basics of gardening and promote healthy living.
Jessie Green, an employee at the Dutch Bros on Coburg Road, said their stand is always busy during the annual day of giving.
"We're all dressing up as different vegetables, so it will just be a really fun day," Green said. "Just like high energy and loud music and just fun all around pretty much."
Last year Dutch Bros kiosks in Eugene and Springfield donated $6,574 to the local nonprofit Healthy Moves. They help bring fitness programs to elementary schools.
- Dutch Bros to hold 'Buck for Kids' day on Friday
- Dutch Bros holds Valentine's Day fundraiser to help feed the hungry
- Dutch Bros. on W. 11th robbed at gunpoint
- Roseburg Dutch Bros locations burglarized late Monday night
- Dutch Bros gears up for its "Drink one for Dane" fundraiser
- SNAP offers Double Up Food Bucks
- Oregon football holds Pro Day
- Three Dutch workers killed in car crash north of Salem
- Sen. Merkley refused entry to Texas facility holding migrants' kids
- LBCC holds annual CTE signing day