DUFUR, Ore. (AP) -- A man who worked as a track coach, custodian and bus driver at a Wasco County school has been sentenced to prison on charges he sexually abused two female students.
The Dalles Chronicle reports that 27-year-old Ty Lee Wyman had worked at the Dufur School for about a year and was arrested May 1.
Wyman must report to prison on Jan. 2 after striking a plea deal with prosecutors.
Court documents show Wyman was accused of giving alcohol to at least one student and having sex with her.
Dufur School is a public school with 280 students in grades K-12 in rural north-central Oregon.
Once released from prison, Wyman must register as a sex offender.
- Dufur track coach sentenced to prison for sex abuse
- Former Oregon youth coach sentenced to prison for sex abuse
- Ex-basketball coach sentenced to 60 days for sex abuse
- New fire near Dufur closes Hwy. 197, burns structures
- Crews make progress on South Valley Fire near Dufur
- Former Bandon coach pleads guilty to sex abuse involving child
- Man gets 6 years prison for sex abuse, strangulation
- Former martial arts instructor gets prison for sex abuse
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School
- Ex-youth pastor attacked during sentencing on sex abuse plea