Eugene, OR -- Oregon head coach Mario Cristobal addressed the media on Monday.
Cristobal mentioned outside linebacker Adrian Jackson will miss the season due to a foot injury.
Despite the loss in personnel, Cristobal was impressed with the way the defense played against Auburn on Saturday.
"Those guys played well," Cristobal said. "They were very organized, very detailed. They (Auburn) caught us in tempo one time. That'll get you if you're trying to substitute, especially when you're so far away from your bench and you're trying to get that thing communicated and guys are coming in and guys are coming out. Credit to them they caught us in tempo there."
The one time Cristobal was referring to was Auburn's touchdown to cut the Ducks lead to 21-13 in the second half.
Aside from Jackson, wide receiver Juwan Johnson and tight end Cam McCormick are day-to-day.
Oregon will take on Nevada Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at Autzen Stadium.
- Ducks LB Jackson out for season
- Ducks prepare for upcoming cross country season
- Coast Guard seizes 12,000 lbs. of cocaine in international waters
- More Than 228,000 Lbs of Spam, Other Products Recalled
- Ducks set for season opener against Fresno St.
- Ducks win exhibition game
- Ducks begin preseason practice
- Duck, Beaver Roundup
- Baseball Ducks get special teammate
- Ducks hockey on the rise