EUGENE, Ore. – Two cars crashed at the intersection of Chevy Chase Street and Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard Saturday, injuring those involved.
Police said a driver was pulling out after stopping at a stop sign and didn’t see another car that was headed eastbound on Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard. That’s when the collision happened.
Police said the people involved in the crash had minor injuries. They were taken to local hospitals and are expected to recover.
- Drivers injured after car crash in Eugene
- Driver not injured in rollover crash in Eugene
- Driver identified in car hijacking, rollover crash in Eugene
- Two pedestrians injured in Eugene crash identified
- Car crashes into Amazon Creek in Eugene
- Crashed car causes blackout in south Eugene
- Driver dies after fiery car crash
- Police identify driver in crash that injured 2 Eugene police officers
- Explosion severely injures Eugene woman
- Eugene V.A. needs volunteer drivers