SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – Police are investigating a rollover crash that happened on Hayden Bridge Road.
They said neighbors heard the accident and called 911 early Monday morning.
Emergency responders said the driver slammed into a tree near the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses around 2:40 a.m.
The driver was taken to the hospital. Their condition is unknown.
- Driver hospitalized after crashing onto a tree
- Driver hospitalized after rollover crash on I-5 near Cottage Grove
- Driver killed after car crashed into tree and overturned in North Umpqua River
- Glendale man dies after crashing into tree
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield
- Wrong way driver sentenced for fatal crash
- Crash kills driver in Linn County
- Redmond DUII driver crashes into canal
- Police: Drunken driver crashes into state trooper
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital