LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Police said a driver was cited for DUII after a crash early Saturday morning.
They said the crash happened around 1:25 a.m. on Old Lorane Road and Siuslaw River Road.
Police said the driver was taken to the hospital.
The name of the driver has not been released.
- Driver cited for DUII after crash in Lane County
- Driver cited for DUII after crash on I-5
- Redmond DUII driver crashes into canal
- Taxi driver arrested for DUII
- DUII enforcement patrols lead to arrests in Lane County, Roseburg
- Driver crashes into ARCO sign, police investigating as DUII
- Woman sentenced for deadly DUII crash
- Dog owners cited after sheep killed in Lane County
- Driver, pedestrian cited in crash on Pioneer Parkway and Centennial
- Truck smashes into house, driver suspected of DUII