LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Police said a person was accused of driving under the influence after a crash on Interstate 5 southbound early Saturday morning.
Ben Needham, 51, was taken to the Lane County Jail, cited and released.
Police said at about 1 a.m. Needham hit the divider, but no one was injured. The cable barrier was damaged, and the vehicle was impounded.
They said Needham showed signs of impairment and his blood alcohol content was 0.24% -- three times the legal limit.
- Driver cited for DUII after crash on I-5
- Driver cited for DUII after crash in Lane County
- Redmond DUII driver crashes into canal
- Taxi driver arrested for DUII
- Driver crashes into ARCO sign, police investigating as DUII
- Driver, pedestrian cited in crash on Pioneer Parkway and Centennial
- Driver hospitalized after rollover crash on I-5 near Cottage Grove
- Truck smashes into house, driver suspected of DUII
- Driver accused of hit-and-run and DUII in Eugene
- Driver who crashed into Arco sign faces list of charges including DUII