GLENDALE, Ore. -- A man in Douglas County admitted to sexually abusing a 5-year-old relative.
George Ervin Ray, 48, is charged with two counts of sex abuse and two counts of unlawful sexual penetration.
Detectives started investigating when the victim reported the abuse to another family member back in December.
Court documents show Ray admitted to the sex crimes.
- Douglas County man admits to abusing 5-year-old relative
- Douglas County man accused of rape, sexual abuse of minor
- Douglas County shows resources for victims of abuse
- Man killed in Douglas County logging accident
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County
- Man booked on multiple sex crimes in Douglas County
- Man accused of several thefts and burglaries in Douglas County
- Douglas County officials call off search for Mt. Angel man
- Man suspected in string of burglaries arrested in Douglas County