GLIDE, Ore. -- Douglas County deputies arrested a Glide man Friday following a sex crimes investigation.
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office received reports that Jamie Todd Adams, 42, sexually molested a child known to him. Through the investigation, deputies developed probable cause for Adams’ arrest.
Deputies took Adams into custody lodged him at the Douglas County Jail on charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy and first-degree sex abuse.
- Douglas County deputies arrest Glide man accused of sex crimes
- Man booked on multiple sex crimes in Douglas County
- Winston man arrested for online sex crimes
- Lebanon man arrested for sex crimes
- Douglas County Sheriff's Deputies to carry naloxone
- High-risk sex offender arrested in Douglas County
- FBI arrests man accused of violent crimes
- Glide man killed in crash on Highway 138 East
- Man accused of trafficking heroin in Douglas County
- Man accused of several thefts and burglaries in Douglas County