ROSEBURG, OR. -- The Douglas County Fair has announced this year's headlining entertainment, featuring some big names and returning acts.
Fair officials said the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band will be performing on August 7.
Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo perform August 8.
Country singer Gary Allen will grace their stage on August 9.
Papa Roach will perform on August 10 this year, after having to cancel their show in 2017.
On Saturday, August 11, Christian rock band Kutless will perform after the Challenge of Champions Bullriding Tour puts on their show earlier that evening.
All concerts are free with fair admission, but reserved seating is available.
Tickets go on sale on the Douglas County Fair website at 8:00 a.m. on April 7.
For this year's fair, admission is free for kids 12 and under every day.
- Douglas County Fair announces 2018 entertainment
- Several Douglas County campgrounds announce opening dates
- Douglas County community speaks out against prices at the fair
- The Douglas County Fair appoints a new fairgrounds director
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County
- Entertainment for your Thanksgiving food coma
- Organizers: Hydration key to beating the heat at Douglas County Fair
- 4-H program teaches kids how to raise livestock at the Douglas County Fair
- Tribal Fairness Act awards land back to a Douglas County Indian Tribe