NORTH BEND, ORE - The Coos County Sheriff’s office is looking for a 37-year-old man as part of an investigation of an alleged assault that took place Wednesday.
A homeowner in North Bend called deputies after a woman came to their home asking for medical attention. They said the woman asked for an ambulence but specifically asked them not to call law enforcement.
Deputies responded to the home where the woman reported being assaulted. She was taken to the Bay Area Hospital and was treated for her injuries.
During a preliminary investigation, deputies learned the woman had been assaulted by her husband, Gregory Sausedo.
At this time, deputies have not been able to find Sausedo and are asking anyone with information about his whereabouts to contact the Coos County Sherriff’s office.
- Domestic assault suspect on the loose in Coos County
- Coos County deputies search for burglary suspects
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay robbery suspect murdered in California
- Suspect falls down cliff after vehicle pursuit in Coos County
- Police investigating Coos County inmate's death
- One person killed in Coos County crash
- Body of missing Coos County man found
- Coos County K-9s win national grant competition
- Coos Bay man killed, grandson held as suspect