EUGENE, Ore. -- The Lane County Sheriff’s Office is seeking a burglary suspect who should be considered armed and dangerous.
Deputies responded to a report of a burglary at a business on Leghorn Avenue in Eugene at about 7:30 a.m. Sept. 6.
Authorities obtained video surveillance of the suspect, who they believe to be Franklin Lefever, 51.
Lefever is a person of interest in multiple burglaries, vehicle break-ins and thefts in Douglas and Lane counties, authorities said.
He is described as white, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 200 pounds and bald and has blue eyes.
Deputies said he is known to drive a white 2019 Toyota Tacoma with the Oregon license plate 310 LDA. They said it is a rental car. He has also been associated with a 1992 Bounder motor home with an Oregon license plate.
Lefever is most often in Douglas County, deputies said, but has been in the Eugene area recently.
If you have seen Lefever or know where he is, authorities ask that you contact the Lane County Sheriff’s Office at 541-682-4141, but they warn against approaching him.
- Deputies seek suspect in Eugene burglary
- Deputies seek public's help identifying suspects in Eugene theft
- Coos County deputies search for burglary suspects
- Burglary suspect arrested in west Eugene Wednesday
- Deputies identify suspect in Eugene shooting
- Deputies seek two men after shooting in Eugene
- Burglary suspect surrenders to deputies in Douglas County
- SWAT team arrests burglary suspect at Eugene Hilton
- Burglary suspect killed in I-105 crash in Eugene
- Eugene police dog tracks burglary suspect who ran from scene