EUGENE, Ore. -- The Lane County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two men accused of breaking into a Eugene home and assaulting two people.
Deputies said three men broke into an RV on a property in the 86000 block of Northill Ranch Road June 13.
They said the men assaulted two other men in the RV and demanded cash and marijuana.
Dylan Haines, 21, was arrested two days later.
Deputies are still searching for Daniel Hoeve-Chavez, 18. He is described as five feet nine inches tall and about 180 pounds.
Anyone who sees Hoeve-Chavez is asked to call the sheriff’s office and should not approach him.
Deputies said they have not identified the third man involved in the burglary.
- Deputies searching for 2 men after Eugene home invasion
- Third suspect located, arrested in Eugene home invasion
- Deputies seek two men after shooting in Eugene
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- War hero's home burglarized; deputies search for suspects
- Eugene students take part in 24-hour invasive species removal project
- Deputies identify suspect in Eugene shooting
- Lane County Sheriff's Office arrests second home invasion suspect
- Deputies search for 31-year-old missing man
- Deputies search for owner of electric bike