EUGENE, Ore. – Lane County deputies are investigating a report of a robbery in Eugene in which two people were restrained.
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office said they received the report at about 10:30 a.m. Monday. The incident happened in the 29000 block of Carol Avenue.
Three suspects reportedly entered the home, restrained two people and took items from the home before leaving.
It’s unknown at this time who was involved.
If you have any information, call 541-682-4141.
- Deputies investigating home invasion robbery in Eugene
- Deputies searching for 2 men after Eugene home invasion
- Eugene police investigate cafe robbery
- Third suspect located, arrested in Eugene home invasion
- Police investigating multiple armed robberies in Eugene
- Eugene robbery spree continues
- Deputies find explosive materials in Eugene home, court documents allege
- Eugene students take part in 24-hour invasive species removal project
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale