UPDATE -- Detectives have identified the victim from Friday's stabbing as Raymond E. Vallejo, 52, of Tenmile, who died following the incident.
The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information should contact the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 541-440-4471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TENMILE, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is investigating a homicide that took place Friday night.
Deputies were called to a residence around 8:50 p.m. in the 1000-block of Byron Creek Road for a male who had reportedly been stabbed. He was pronounced dead when deputies arrived.
The Douglas County Major Crimes team is investigating this case as a homicide. The suspect, 22-year-old Lee William Gee of Winston has been arrested and is being held in the Douglas County Jail for criminal homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 541-440-4471.
- Deputies investigate murder in Tenmile
- Man injured in Tenmile shooting
- Deputies say Tenmile shooting may have been self-defense
- Possible motive revealed in Tenmile homicide case
- Tenmile man accused of attempted sexual assault
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in Tenmile
- Court documents reveal Tenmile stabbing victim's last moments
- Tenmile man dies in industrial accident near Winston
- Man dies in ODOT mowing accident near Tenmile
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale