TENMILE, Ore. -- Deputies from the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a shooting that took place in the 500 block of Degnath Gateway Lane in Tenmile Tuesday morning.
Kevin Eugene Welker, 57, was shot in the leg by his neighbor, Kevin Dewayne Duckworth, 56, at about 6:38 a.m., according to a news release from the sheriff’s office. Both Welker and Duckworth have been involved in an ongoing neighborhood dispute.
Welker was transported by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center and later transferred to an undisclosed hospital where he remains in critical condition.
No arrests have been made in the investigation. Deputies were assisted by the Winston Police Department.
- Man injured in Tenmile shooting
- Deputies investigate murder in Tenmile
- Tenmile man accused of attempted sexual assault
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in Tenmile
- Deputies say Tenmile shooting may have been self-defense
- Possible motive revealed in Tenmile homicide case
- Tenmile man dies in industrial accident near Winston
- Man dies in ODOT mowing accident near Tenmile
- Court documents reveal Tenmile stabbing victim's last moments
- Police identify man who died in ODOT mowing accident near Tenmile