COOS BAY, Ore. -- A 52-year-old woman was arrested after deputies said she attacked her 8-month pregnant daughter.
Deputies arrested Rebecca Landis, 52, after responding to a report that she assaulted her daughter, even kneeing her in the stomach.
Officials responded to the home on McKenna Lane at 5:44 pm Feb. 3.
Deputies said the victim was outside of the home injured when they arrived. She told deputies she was attacked by her mother. The victim was taken to Bay Area Hospital to be treated.
Rebecca Landis was arrested on assault and reckless endangering charges.
Landis was transported to the Coos County Jail where she is being held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
- Deputies arrest woman accused of attacking pregnant daughter
- Former Lane County deputy accused of raping another woman
- Multnomah County deputy accused of sexually abusing woman
- Arrested Marion County deputy accused of stealing shotguns
- Douglas County deputies arrest Glide man accused of sex crimes
- Estate of pregnant woman killed by falling tree files suit
- Company must pay for rescinding pregnant woman's job offer
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack pleads guilty
- Deputy accused of rape arraigned in court
- Trial begins for Portland man accused of killing daughter