ALBANY, Ore. -- Starting Dec. 1 Linn County Sheriff’s Office Animal Control will be offering an adoption special.
The "24 Days of Christmas Adoption" special will run through Christmas Eve at the Animal Control office on SW Ferry Street in Albany.
Adoptions are handled between the hours of 9 a.m and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For $25 your pet will be spayed or neutered and microchipped. The adoption will also include a leash, collar and a certificate for eight weeks of free obedience training.
If you already have a dog but need a microchip, on Dec. 12 there will be a half-off microchipping clinic. During this time microchipping will be reduced to $10.
To view the pets currently available for adoption at Linn County Animal Control, click here.
- December pet adoption special planned in Linn County
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Detectives investigate suspicious death in Linn County
- Linn County deputies investigate suspicious death
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- Linn County man discovered after disappearing
- Linn County Deputies investigate school shooting threat
- Crash kills driver in Linn County
- Annual boat inspections in Linn County