Photo Gallery 2 Images
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- The Days Coffee Fire is still burning in Douglas County, but it’s now 90 percent contained, fire officials said.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. It started around the same time lightning passed through the area.
RELATED: DAYS COFFEE FIRE GROWS TO 140 ACRES
Currently 160 firefighters are working to mop up hot spots inside the burned area, which is the main focus. They hope to complete that work by this week.
- Days Coffee Fire about 90 percent contained
- Milepost 97 Fire now 50 percent contained
- Oregon bottle redemption rate reaches 90 percent
- Milepost 97 Fire 15 percent contained, officials say
- Days Coffee Fire grows to 140 acres
- Pisgah Fire reaches 75% containment
- Crews fully contain Saginaw mill fire
- Whitsell mill fire debris could contain asbestos
- Crews contain field fire in Pleasant Hill
- Firefighters hopeful as Substation Fire containment rises