EUGENE, Ore. -- United Airlines is adding nonstop flights to the Chicago O’Hare International Airport out of Eugene, airline officials said.
The new once-daily service will feature two-class service, and the first flight is scheduled for June 6.
“We are thrilled with the addition of nonstop service to Chicago O’Hare, one of the top destinations in demand for the Eugene market,” Eugene Airport Director Tim Doll said. “With the addition of LAX service coming in the spring, and now Chicago starting in the summer, United Airlines is making a significant impact in our local commercial air service.”
The daily nonstop flight is a red-eye and will be offered year-round.
Officials said the flights will leave the Eugene Airport at 11:40 p.m.
- Daily nonstop flights to Chicago coming to Eugene Airport
- Eugene Airport will offer new nonstop flight to San Diego
- United Airlines plans nonstop football flights at Eugene Airport
- Direct flights to Chicago begin at Eugene Airport
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips
- Eugene Airport adds new security screening lane
- Eugene Airport opens new economy parking lot
- Eugene Airport braces for busy summer travel
- Eugene Airport offers travel tips for Thanksgiving