HARRISBURG, Ore. -- Black Friday has come and gone but holiday shoppers are still hoping to get great deals online Cyber Monday.
Online stores like Amazon are offering huge discounts Monday on everything on your Christmas list. Deals started as early as midnight and go until the end of the day.
One online shopper in Harrisburg said he prefers doing his holiday shopping online so he avoids the lines at the store.
"I'm going to take a peek and look at a couple items and see if I can save some money," Michael Brown said. "I'm not sure if that will happen or not but crossing my fingers."
According to the National Retail Federation, 75 million people are expected to take advantage of the bargains on Cyber Monday.
- Cyber Monday brings out shoppers
- Cyber Monday shoppers will see more sites charging sales tax
- Eugene Holiday Market's brings out last minute Christmas shoppers
- Police: Take extra precautions with Cyber Monday, Christmas packages
- Cyber crimes on the rise
- Last-minute shoppers describe 'wild' experience
- Better Business Bureau: Cyber Security Awareness Month
- How to fight porch pirates and avoid getting scammed on Cyber Monday
- Amazon Prime Day was bigger than its Black Friday and Cyber Monday — combined
- Shoppers believe Krogers firearm policy change is a positive thing