EUGENE, Ore. -- An ice/snow emergency was declared in city of Eugene, effective immediately. This means all vehicles must be removed from designated snow emergency routes. For more information, click here.
Overnight, power crews responded to numerous outages across Western Oregon. Thousands of customers have been affected.
To check Pacific Power's active outage map, click here.
EWEB's current power outages can be viewed by clicking here.
If you don't need to be on the roads Monday, please avoid getting behind the wheel. Current road conditions are dicey and will continue to be a problem as snow cotninues to fall. Click here for a look at current traffic alerts including accidents.
The Eugene Airport is already cancelling flights this morning. You should expect more delays and cancellations both in and out of the airport Monday. Click here to check for flight status updates.
All state offices in Lane County are closed Monday. This announcement does not cover courts or legislative offices. Click here for more information.
For the latest school and road closures, click here.
- Winter storm warning remains in effect
- Winter Storm Warning for Willamette Valley
- PHOTOS: Winter Storm, Feb. 25
- Communities recovering after winter storm
- Tsunami warning in effect in Alaska after quake
- Douglas County recovering from severe winter storm
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Winter storm damages Sutherlin high school gymnasium
- Hazelnut growers hit hard by winter storm
- Douglas County establishes winter storm damage websites