FLORENCE, Ore. -- The Lane County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man who went missing Saturday night, while camping with his family at Honeyman State Park.
They said Jeremy Golden, 38, was last seen on Saturday at about 6:00 p.m.
The Siuslaw Valley Fire Department assembled a ground team Monday morning and searched several miles of trails where Jeremy's family suspected he may have gone, but they didn't find any indication Jeremy used the trails.
Jeremy is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing approximately 250 pounds with short black hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a white tank top, black shorts, and black shoes.
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone who has seen Jeremy Golden or knows where he is to call 541-682-4141.
- Crews search for missing camper on the coast
- Coast Guard searching for missing Oregon fisherman
- Missing camper found dead near Florence
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing Oregon fisherman
- Youth campers making miniature worlds
- Crews search for missing injured hiker on Mount Hood
- Corvallis church allowing homeless campers on property
- Body of missing teen found on coast
- Forest officials reminds campers to fully extinguish campfires
- Homeless camper likely caused mill fire, officials say