COOS BAY, Ore. – The Coos Bay Fire Investigation Team began investigating a two story structure fire Tuesday morning.
The Coos Bay Fire Department responded Monday to S. Wasson Street at 7:05 p.m. after receiving reports of smoke and fire coming from a commercial building.
Firefighters said due to the size of the fire and exposure they requested help from North Bend Fire and Charleston Fire.
It took firefighters six hours to put out the flames and members of the Coos Bay Fire Department remained on scene throughout the night. The Coos Bay Fire Department reported a total of 35 firefighters were on scene.
- Fire crews investigate two story structure fire
- Certain fire crews best fit for wildland, structure fires
- Structure fire in Coquille under investigation
- Several crews respond to a large structure fire in Creswell
- Crews investigate 8-acre fire near Glendale
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon
- Homes, structures destroyed by fire near Dorena
- Man accused of starting structure fire
- Crews fight early morning structure fire at Farwest Steel in Eugene
- Fire crews battle field fire in Springfield