Photo Gallery 2 Images
GLENDALE, Ore. – Officials are investigating a fire in Douglas County that burned about eight acres.
The Rattle Tank Fire broke out Sunday afternoon about two miles southwest of Glendale near the county line for Douglas and Josephine counties.
Firefighters with the Douglas Forest Protective Association responded around 4 p.m. and worked through the night to line the fire.
It burned through a planted unit before crews stopped the spread.
Crews remained on scene Monday to mop up hot spots.
Anyone with information about the cause of the fire is asked to contact the Douglas Forest Protective Association.
- Crews investigate 8-acre fire near Glendale
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale
- Glendale man arrested in child pornography investigation
- Alsea, Glendale delay school openings Thursday
- Glendale man dies after crashing into tree
- Fire crews investigate two story structure fire
- Glendale honoring Jewish past with new historic marker
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon
- Crews prepare for fire season
- Fire crews battle field fire in Springfield