LEBANON, Ore. - Fire crews responded to a house fire on South 9th St. Saturday night.
When crews arrived they said they could see flames coming from the back of the house. At first, crews struggled to put out the flames because there was ammunition, as well as multiple propane tanks that were involved.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire.
Officials said a generator caused the fire and there were no injuries.
- Crews fight house fire in Lebanon
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon
- Fire crews extinguish grass fire near Lebanon
- Fire crews on scene of house fire in Lebanon
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen
- Firefighters rescue pets in Lebanon house fire
- Lebanon Fire crews battle blaze at old mill site