Photo Gallery 2 Images
PLEASANT HILL, Ore. – Crews have extinguished a field fire in Pleasant Hill that was sparked by farming equipment.
Firefighters responded to the fire on Sunnyhill Lane off of Highway 58 just before 2 p.m. Wednesday.
They said the fire was spreading near a brush and forest area but was not threatening any structures. It burned about 1 1/2 to 2 acres of cut hay and grass seeds.
Crews were able to get the fire contained in 30 minutes.
Firefighters said the fire started from a tractor with a hay baler that caught fire, both of which were damaged. No one was hurt.
- Crews contain field fire in Pleasant Hill
- Explosive fire in Pleasant Hill, multiple crews on scene
- Pleasant Hill house engulfed in flames
- Fire crews battle field fire in Springfield
- Crews start dismantling Hayward Field
- Residents in Pleasant Hill wake up to loud explosions
- Car crashes into power pole in Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill students prepare for careers in animal, agricultural sciences
- Pleasant Hill High School raising funds for new greenhouse
- Deputies seek public's help identifying suspects in Pleasant Hill theft