CRESWELL, Ore. -- A 72-year-old woman drowned in a hot tub at her home in Creswell, and investigators said they don’t suspect foul play.
Medics were dispatched to the home on Bain Lane after 10:30 Monday night. KEZI 9 News was on the scene as well.
Investigators said the death could have been the cause of a medical issue or the woman falling asleep.
Her name has not been released at this time.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Investigators don't suspect foul play in Creswell hot tub drowning
- Human remains found near Sunriver; foul play suspected
- Officials identify 15-year-old who drowned near Creswell
- Teen drowns in lake near Creswell, officials say
- 12-year-old suspect in Creswell murder identified
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Police: Man fights with officers after refusing to leave hotel hot tub
- Creswell fire leaves 3 homeless
- Flames tear through Creswell barn
- Blitzing the Preseason: Creswell Bulldogs