CRESWELL, Ore. -- A 72-year-old woman drowned in a hot tub at her home in Creswell, and investigators said they don’t suspect foul play.
Medics were dispatched to the home on Bain Lane after 10:30 Monday night. KEZI 9 News was on the scene as well.
Investigators said the death could have been the cause of a medical issue or the woman falling asleep.
Her name has not been released at this time.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Investigators don't suspect foul play in Creswell hot tub drowning
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Creswell fire leaves 3 homeless
- Flames tear through Creswell barn
- Blitzing the Preseason: Creswell Bulldogs
- Creswell stabbing suspect has white supremacist criminal history
- Deputies: Robbery suspect demands cash, lottery tickets in Creswell
- UPDATE: Creswell driver plows into pizza parlor's play area, children inside
- Creswell lumber warehouse fire considered suspicious
- Unofficial voter pamphlets spark controversy in Creswell