EUGENE, Ore. -- A crash in the southbound lanes of Interstate 5 snarled traffic Tuesday afternoon.
According to the Oregon Department of Transportation's TripCheck website, the crash happened two miles north of the Beltline.
Image from ODOT's road camera Coburg - I-5 at Van Duyn Road.
Chief Chad Minter with the Coburg Fire District said six cars were involved. Some cars were more seriously damaged. One person was taken to the hospital for evaluation, he said. There were no major injuries.
Eugene Springfield Fire, Oregon State Police and ODOT also responded to the scene.
Traffic was down to one lane for about an hour, Minter said.
- Six-car crash snarls traffic on I-5 north of Eugene
- Early morning crash slows I-5 traffic in Eugene
- Winco doing traffic study in north Eugene
- Deer cause four-vehicle crash on I-5 southbound near Eugene
- Car crashes into Amazon Creek in Eugene
- Crashed car causes blackout in south Eugene
- Drivers injured after car crash in Eugene
- Southbound I-5 reopens after crash near Woodburn
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down I-5
- I-5 reopens after crash south of Roseburg